Conditions of Hire
1. Caravan deposit £45 per week, or the full amount if the booking is within 28 days of the commencement of your holiday. The deposit will not be refunded should you subsequently cancel. If paying by Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Switch or Solo the balance can be debited from your account, if authorised by the card holder. The balance is payable at least 28 days before the start of the holiday.
2. If payment is not received by the appointed date we are entitled to assume you do not require the caravan which may then be re-let without further notice. If we are unable to re-let, the hirer is liable for the balance of the hire charge.
3. Phone bookings will remain firm provided we receive your postal confirmation and initial payment within five days. No reservation will exist until an acknowledgement and acceptance has been received by the hirer.
4. All bookings commence at 3.00pm (subject to unavoidable) delays on date of arrival and terminate at 10.30am on date of departure.
5. The caravan must be left in a clean and tidy condition and the hirer will make good or pay for any furniture, fixtures and equipment which may be broken, lost or damaged during occupation of the caravan.
6. Young parties of all males/females or combination of both are not accepted. A completed booking form must be received showing the names of all caravan occupants and their ages if under the age of 30.
7. Due to clerical work involved, any alternation or amendment requested by the client after the booking form has been received will be subject to an alternation fee of £10. This fee should be sent with the confirmation (within 5 days of telephone call – if applicable).
8. Howells Leisure reserves the right to refuse any booking application. For the well being of guests, Howells Leisure Ltd reserves the right to terminate the party’s holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons in the holiday party might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of guests or members of staff.
9. Howells Leisure reserves the right to re-let a caravan if the prospective tenant and his party have not taken up residence by 10am the morning after the start of the holiday unless notified to the contrary. It will be deemed that the booking is cancelled and all monies forfeited.
10. All facilities will be available from March 10th – November 4th 2017. The outdoor swimming pool will be open and heated from Friday 7th April - Friday 8th September 2016 inclusive.
11. Howells Leisure Ltd cannot accept responsibility for personal injury to customers or inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property – however caused.
12. Howells Leisure Ltd shall not be liable in the event that the accommodation or advertised facilities or amenities are not available due to circumstances beyond our control.
13. Howells Leisure Ltd reserves the right to reduce the price of holiday homes at any time, so as to make special offers.
14. It may be necessary at the beginning and end of the season to amend or withdraw certain facilities according to demand. Accordingly, Howells Leisure Ltd reserves the right to alter or withdraw amenities or facilities or any part of the programme of activities either advertised or previously available without prior notice.
15. Any special requests must be confirmed in writing on your booking confirmation. While we will endeavour to meet your requirements, it may not always be possible, therefore they cannot be guaranteed.
16. Booking confirmations must be carefully checked and any omissions or errors notified to the booking office immediately. Any omissions or errors cannot be rectified at a later date.
17. Licensing Laws – in accordance with UK licensing laws, we can only sell alcohol to persons aged 18 or over. We may require you to show proof of age using an approved form of identification. We accept the following forms of ID at Howells Leisure: full passport, a new style driver’s licence incorporating a photograph, a valid proof of age card.
18. If on arrival you're unhappy with your accomodation (with its condition or cleanliness for example), please tell Reception straight away and we will try and put things right. If we can't then you can leave on the 1st day of your holiday and receive a full refund. If you decide to stay and do not give us a chance to put things right first then you'll not be entitled to a refund.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process the order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA European Economic Area we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, Howells Leisure provides this web site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no and expressly disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In addition, Howells Leisure does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice except as specifically stated on this Web Site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Howells Leisure nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Howells Leisure does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Howells Leisure, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.